Rubio Monocoat Exterior Soap Concentrate is a versatile product specifically designed for the cleaning and nourishing of external wooden surfaces that have been treated with Rubio Monocoat Exterior wood protection products. It provides a dual-phase action to effectively clean and maintain the beauty of your outdoor wooden surfaces such as patios and furniture.
Rubio Monocoat Exterior Soap Concentrate can be stored for up to 12 months in a dry place and in its original packaging. It should be protected from frost to maintain its effectiveness.
By following these instructions and regularly using Rubio Monocoat Exterior Soap Concentrate, you can effectively clean and nourish your exterior wooden surfaces, keeping them in optimal condition and preserving their natural beauty.
- Mop the patio or surface to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Shake the bottle of Rubio Monocoat Exterior Soap Concentrate to ensure thorough mixing of the contents.
- In a bucket, pour 1 liter of Rubio Monocoat Exterior Soap Concentrate and add 3 liters of clean water. Mix well.
- Clean the wooden surface using a floor cloth or fluff-free duster soaked in the diluted soap solution.
- Allow the surface to dry for approximately 30 minutes before using or applying any additional treatments.
For routine maintenance, you can use the RMC Exterior Soap Ecospray. To refill the spray:
- Pour 150ml of Rubio Monocoat Exterior Soap Concentrate into the spray bottle.
- Fill the rest of the spray bottle with clean water up to a total volume of 500ml.