Ciranova Reactive Stain NT
REACTIVE STAIN NT is a wood aging stain by oxidation for tannin containing wood species. The unique interface between carefully measured reducing chemicals that reacts with the components in the wood, typically tannins and a sophisticated choice of fibre-coupling dyes combined with the unique Ciranova signature of a natural finish, form the basis of this New Technology. The resulting effect is the wood has an authentic look, an effect similar to the natural oxidation process.
- Authentic appearance
- Effects similar to the natural oxidation process
- Stable, high quality effects
- Colours can be mixed with each other
- Coverage: 10-15m²/ltr
Ciranova Reactive Stain New Technology must be finished with an oil or wax. Finishing with a water-based finish is possible with the correct know-how of managing colour bleed.
Preparation substrate: Prepare the wood according the rules of the art and remove the sanding dust carefully
– Stir before use and mix separate batches to ensure the color consistency.
– Do not work out of the container.
– Use foam brush, synthetic brush or sprayer and apply a generous coat around 50 – 60g/m²
– even out out in the direction of the grain
You may also like…