- Facilitates application in warm/dry climates: Bona Retarder is specifically designed to address challenges encountered in warm and dry climate conditions. By using Bona Retarder, the application process becomes easier and more manageable in such environments.
- Prolongs open time: The open time refers to the duration during which the finish remains workable after application. Bona Retarder helps to extend the open time of Bona waterborne finishes, giving the applicator more time to achieve a smooth and even coat.
- Minimizes the risk of overlap and discoloration: When finishes dry too quickly, it can result in issues such as overlap marks and potential discoloration. Bona Retarder mitigates these risks by slowing down the drying process, allowing for better leveling and reducing the likelihood of unsightly marks and discoloration.
Bona Retarder is an additive that is used in conjunction with Bona waterborne finishes. It is especially beneficial when the indoor humidity level is low and/or the temperature is high, as these conditions tend to accelerate the drying process of the finish. By incorporating Bona Retarder into the application process, the risk of premature drying is reduced, leading to improved results.
When applying Bona Retarder, it is important to follow the recommended guidelines and instructions provided by Bona. This will ensure optimal performance and desired outcomes. The product is designed to enhance the levelling properties and prolong the open time of Bona waterborne finishes, making it an invaluable tool in challenging climate conditions.
In summary, Bona Retarder is an additive that improves levelling and extends the open time of Bona waterborne finishes. It is particularly useful in warm and dry climates, where the drying process of finishes can be accelerated. By incorporating Bona Retarder into the application process, the risk of issues such as overlap marks and discoloration is minimized, resulting in a smoother and more consistent finish.
Extends open time
– Facilitates application in dry and/or warm climate conditions
– Reduces risk of lap marks