Directions for use:
1. Fill the tank with 8 litres of clean water and top up with 2 litres of Bona Decking Reviver.
2. Flush the decking with water.
3. Start the machine and use it with the waterpump activated. Scrub a section of the deck along the length of the boards.
4. Flush away accumulations of dirt/degraded wood from the cleaned area before it has a chance to dry again.
5. Move on to the next section. If the wood has dried, then flush again with water before scrubbing.
Clean the machine thoroughly after use and run it for one minute with only clean
water in the tank to rinse internal parts. Allow the decking to dry at least overnight
before protecting it with a decking oil such as the Bona Decking Oil. For best
results, make a quick pass with an abrasive grit 120 before oiling.